I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA 🇺🇸🦅

Most won’t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DON’T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Please don't leave us Jason. So many of us feel the same way, but we all can't leave. Please hang with us a little longer. You are my family too,and believe it or not, you will be missed. We all know eachother a bit by now and i would feel like i lost a brother. 'saving israel for last' ? well israel is all over the news and our ships are dotted around that area. Perhaps we are just about there. 💓

Only people mentioned by @Haldir1970 in this post can reply

ULTRA-MAGA! Kicked off TWTR same day as DJT & and Gen Flynn. Badge of Honor! Kicked off 9th time & I'm now done ! Trump WILL be back.

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Of course , my Fren ! And i totally understand where you're coming from. I'm not sure how much more any of us can take. If they could hurry up a little bit, that'd be nice. 😊