I believe in and will fight for freedom! Truth seeker and staunch President Trump supporter! #WWG1WGA ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Most wonโ€™t care to hear this from me, but I consider you all my Patriot brothers and sisters.

I AM BEYOND TIRED OF ALL OF THIS.

I HAVE NO FIGHT LEFT.

INFORMATION SAYS THE WHITE HATS OF THE WESTERN ALLIANCE HAVE PURPOSEFULLY DELAYED THE END OF THIS BULLSHIT. WHY? I DONโ€™T KNOW.

I AM DONE.

Please keep me in your prayers as I do all of you.

Prayers Jason. I think that on some level ALL of us is tired of all of it. This is a SPIRITUAL BATTLE, so who cares what the White hats, Black hats, or Gray hats do! What matters is that you stay strong in your faith!! Stay on GOD's side and you will come out on top. That is what I am doing. I am questioning SEVERAL THINGS in this battle that do not add up to me and several times I was going to post my concerns but didn't because I know the questions I have would have caused negative responses. USE DISCERNMENT!! I decided to seek answers from the Lord because ONLY He knows who are sheep and who are wolves. HE will never lead us astray! Stay positive and know that you will be in our prayers. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿค—

In response Jason Webber to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Zimasfriend in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Patriot Mel, click on at the bottom under it