#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

It's been weeks since I have been able to connect with Trumps Vibe.
Just got a ping.

Just Got A Ping in Simple Gematria equals: 159
John F Kennedy Jr in Simple Gematria equals: 159
A Week To Remember in Simple Gematria equals: 159
Time To Wake Up in Simple Gematria equals: 159
Jfk Junior Is Q in Simple Gematria equals: 159
United We Stand in Simple Gematria equals: 159

#wwg1wga #JFKJRISALIVE #TheGreatAwakening . ❤️🇺🇸🦅

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @1221Dovetail in this post can reply

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

I dont understand what this means.

In response Tonya Brooks to her Publication

It's gematria. Each letter holds a numerical value and when added up gives the number given. You can use a gematria calculator to find the values.

(1) Show this thread

I have been trying to tell family, but they think I’m reading too much!! I know they think I’ve lost my mind 🤓😁. We’ll see!

WWG1 WGA Worldwide 💜Time for justice.. bring on the pain! We need to save the children Worldwide! Purged from Twitter and Facebook 😜

Beautiful 💙

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has my "I Told Ya So " T shirt all ready!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

I have mine too! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

i got some smart friends 🇺🇸💯❤️👊🏿

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

You R awesome Tank! 😎🇺🇸🦅💙

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🙏✝️ Praise Jesus ✝️🙏#JFKJRISALIVE
and it just so Happens that I am Typing this at 11:11 🙏✝️🙏 What a coincedence 🙏✝️🙏 God is SO Good 🙏✝️🙏✝️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

1122 Vibes 🙏✝️

I love it Kiki ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

(2) Show this thread

I love it. Gematria is just like Calculus to me - I can't fathom it, but I respect it and those skilled in using it.

In response Adam Lima to his Publication

I use a calculator! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Honesty, Loyalty, Values and Respect very important to me. Love animals especially dogs! Love our country! God Bless the USA❤️🤍💙🇺🇸🦅

Very encouraging after watching the Impeachment circus for the last two days. Ty

In response Candace Hilgers to her Publication

You're welcome . 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread
In response Phillip Moore to his Publication

I love this so much!!! ❤️❤️❤️

(1) Show this thread

ping?