Sending love from SoCal. I pray and trust that everyone here is feeling super cozy.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Sending love and hugs right back...there is comfort in the rumble launch of more Starlink Satellites...

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE
#NCSWIC
#TheBestIsYetToCome

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

I go into my activity feed sometimes and share the sunset view with most recent. SoCal right now.

#watchthewater

(1) Show this thread

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Greetings from another SoCalian! Beautiful photo it was amazing here today. ♥️💙

🇺🇸 All posts are in service to The Republic, not the corporation, of the United States of America.

In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication

We’re experiencing a more extreme movie here but it’s worth it. Have a great day!

(1) Show this thread

I AM a child of God, a free thinking, Sovereign Divine Being. Love Oz & grateful for the USA & WW Patriots! #WWG1WGA #FamilyIsEverything

Thank you, and sending you & family, much Love & Blessings from here in Australia 🙏

In response IAM NJoy to her Publication

Much appreciated. Thank you very much.

(1) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

WATCH THE WATER

Oceans Eleven.....

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

You are very clever Man of Steele. Have an amazing day!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

That water looks way too inviting ❤️, so jealous.
Is it weird to feel “too” cozy? Cuz that’s how I feel right now. Haven’t been posting as much, taking advantage of the few sunny ☀️ days we have left here b4 winter, riding bike, making pumpkin seeds😁
Love u back💕

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

You earned this level of peace. I hope that you continue to enjoy.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Good night Patriots.
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next.

Remember keep your frequency high, you know how, don't allow them in your bubble,
&
Stay connected to God every day.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Amen.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Awwh you know how jelly Nana is for that sunset!

Hope you are enjoying too. Good day here in TN. Nana took most of the day off and did NOTHING most of the day.

Watched a couple of movies to escape and rest my mind for a few hours as well. A bit rainy an cold here today.

YOU did NOTHING. I don’t believe it.

Good job Nana. It’s really important to enjoy every moment.

❤🌎❤Fighting for God, Country, & our children's future. Globalists want you dead. 4 twitters, 5 Instagrams. God always wins. 🚫 Romamce DMs

Same here in NW Arkansas

(2) Show this thread

Faith+ Family +Vibes + Truth . No DM’s unless I know ya :)

Si. :)

In response Miss. Messina to her Publication

Bueno.

(1) Show this thread

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

Thanks for sharing ❤️
Feeling better...almost cozy ❣️

In response I am Keri to her Publication

I am glad to hear it.

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Comfefe

Hugs brother 🤗

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hugs right back to you and the#BlueGreenTeam

You Patriots never quit.

(1) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
(1) Show this thread