Only people mentioned by @Gingerred42 in this post can reply

Above All Else, Righteousness!

In response Lucas Warren to his Publication

I agree, however why people look at people and then separate them from why they are. Bare with me as this is not a defence of them but an accountability of us. We create pedo's and we are making them right now every second a child is born. The devil has many ways of corrupting humans. Ever wonder Why animal and baby parts and vile things are in vaccines? they put them in before the child is even physically and mentally old enough? All these things affects the human biology and this is a major reason why they are ready to be pushed either way. Destroy what we have but stop making new ones.

on ne touche pas aux enfants đŸ¤“point !

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

#Patriot #Anonymous #OpPedoHunt #LOKI

No one should ever harm a child.

WWG1WGA I am a child of GOD and only god for I-AM 9

they need to leave our kids alone

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

Yes, they are pedophiles and deserve the deat penalty! Live the children be children, you monster satanists. They should burn in hell forever...