This guy has the life. πŸ˜˜πŸ’―πŸ˜Ž almost 80 but still that guy I met 11 years ago on a farm with his 10 siblings. This guy is my guy, my dude, my beggar aficionado, my faker of Im limping because Im done walking so carry me, my faker of I cant hear you because I dont wanna come inside, my handsome faker of many things that he thinks he’s snowed me, and he has. Dogs. ❀️❀️❀️

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

In response RoccoQ to her Publication

This is my boy...he's 56 and still lives at home with his mom....won't work, lays around all day, doesn't listen and farts....but I won't imagine life without him πŸ’“

Only people mentioned by @RoccoQ in this post can reply

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I have one of those son's mine is 21...seems willing to work for food though πŸ˜…

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

That face. πŸ˜€β€οΈ

(1) Show this thread

I am a faithful daughter of God, Proud American and still have my DNA intact. Don't lie to me and we'll get along just fine. FAFO.

F@#! Yea they do!