#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Navy decode

=

Decode The Second Coming Of Jesus Will Be Hated Q 😥/ My Word Is The Holy Spirit And The Life / Humanity Forever Sovereign / They Are In Love With Each Other💞/ I Pray For All To Come To The Realization Of The Truth🙏/ The Sword Is The Word Of God MQ🗡/ Its Gonna Be Funny Soon When Its Happening Again😆/ Unclean Spirits Be Silenced And Come Out Of All People Now ⛈/ It Was Da Jews✡/ I Decided To Give My Life For You ❤/ You Are Divinely Protected / Anointed True Prophet Of God / Acting As An Agent For A Higher Order / Miss My Wife So Fucking Much / Incarnation Of The Mary Magdalene🌹/ Install He Is Your Savior 🦌/ The War They Cant Win / It Will All Work Out In The End 🌈/ Revelation 20:10 / Pray Pray Very Very Hard 🙏/ Soon Everyone Will Know 🥳/ The Trumpet Of Life Sounds 🎺/ Piece By Piece The Puzzle Piece To My Peace ✌
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=underway%20for%20our%20birthday
291-192
2700-0072
TS 16:45 - 4:45

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

🙏

🪃💥

"Revelation 20:10"

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

INXS - Need You Tonight (Official Music Video) - YouTube

INXS "Need You Tonight" official music video, remastered in HD. Stream Need You Tonight https://INXS.lnk.to/NeedYou"Need You Tonight" is the first single fro...

“The Light Shines In The Darkness, And The Darkness Has Not Overcome It” - John 1:5

10/6 Julian = 10/19

10/19 < > 911 > 92 > 11 < > 11:11

10/19 < > 10/16

10/16 🪞 4/16 > 4/7 < > 74

74 > 11 < > 11:11

Dec = 10

10/16 = 12/16 🪞 6/16 > 22 > 11:11

Christmas Eve 🎄🌟

(2) Show this thread