Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

Any doctor that have complied with this is subject to the Nuremberg code! Lets see them on the end of a noose!!

Explains why my daughter's pediatricktion called me at 7pm at night and literally screamed at me for 5 minutes telling me I was making the biggest mistake switching from him to a Naturopathic Doctor. Yelling at me that they weren't REAL doctors and I was making a HUGE mistake. Meanwhile. The Nat Path doctor diagnosed the issues in 30 minutes of our first consultation and requested blood work ups to back it up. The PediaTRICKtian had her on muralax for almost 3 years and wouldn't do anything but the scratch allergy testing on her. Yah. AND he came highly recommended by several moms. When they tried to corner my girl and spring a round of vaxxes including the HPV on us without prior warning or consent. We were DONE. That's when he called and screamed at us. yah. EVIL evil evil. I knew I'd made the right decision. Thank you LORD for guiding me.

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Crimes against humanity!! Strip their ‘medical’ licenses and remove them from the planet. Simple.