I will not play into the fear of what so many have posted about today, Friday the 13th of Oct.
I stand for peace, I stand for uniting, I stand for bravery and the protection of others. We have a choice and do not have to fall for the tricks and traps laid by others. [They] have divided us for too long.
Peace is the prize, worldwide.

Only people mentioned by @Quilibet in this post can reply

PATRIOTS help fight fake news... PLEASE SEND & SHARE MEMEs HERE!!!

🙏 TRUSTING THE REAL PLAN

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Aloha
I am over the fear mongering too.
Whatever happens, Happens
Hopefully God has my Back.
One scary thing listed, after another
Oct 4th cell scare
Oct 13th another scare
Number 13 is a good number
There were only two people I feared the most growing up, My parents 😊
They kept me on a straight path. 😊

Mother, daughter, sister and wife. Live in Arizona, Canadian born. Live the USA and DJT is my President!!!

Beauty is everywhere if you choose to look. We have a beautiful and awesome world that is worth saving and giving thanks for. Try to see the beauty in front of you today no matter where you are.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

It's sad/maddening/exhausting all at once seeing the pearl clutching, virtue signaling, blame game. the doomers etc.
I'm in my little kekdom of the world. Go barefoot to "church"...which is my "driveway" (about a 1/4 mile long) up and back daily, sometimes more often. I talk to God there. This routine alone does more for my soul than anything else.

Jesus Christ is the Way Truth Life #FamilyIsEverything #MAGA #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

For myself, it is a common sense awareness of my surroundings and choices during certain times. Inspired, guided and comforted by Heavenly Father's Holy Spirit.

#FamilyIsEverything

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Ange Love to her Publication

That is why God gave us free will.
Have a blessed day!

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

In response Ange Love to her Publication

This would make a beautiful puzzle...my favorite pastime during the cold winter days while I wait to snow blow the driveway.

(2) Show this thread

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

Very well said and this is why you're family.

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Such a great feeling, family.
Love you Bunches!

(1) Show this thread

so pretty

In response reaper myer to his Publication

I felt this set a tone of tranquility and serenity.
Have a great day my friend!

(1) Show this thread