Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

ho leee chit
is this common knowledge
Hard truths coming 🥊

In response Evangelina to her Publication

I've been trying to Jew pill people for a long time

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication

i just have to ask..

is this practiced by most jews or confined
to a secret "order" of them?

just looked up the talmud and saw this:

Primary source of Jewish religious law??

in nearly all Jewish communities, the Talmud was the centerpiece of Jewish cultural life and was foundational to "all Jewish thought and aspirations"

The Talmud (/ˈtɑːlmʊd, -məd, ˈtæl-/; Hebrew: תַּלְמוּד‎, romanized: Talmūḏ) is the central text of Rabbinic Judaism and the primary source of Jewish religious law (halakha) and Jewish theology.[1][2] Until the advent of modernity, in nearly all Jewish communities, the Talmud was the centerpiece of Jewish cultural life and was foundational to "all Jewish thought and aspirations", serving also as "the guide for the daily life" of Jews.[3]

well the torah was believed by the jews to be written by God and handed to moses and the talmud was written by some fucked up Babylonian rabbis

In response reaper myer to his Publication

i was only aware of the "torah" part.

never questioned beyond that.

this is likely to get 'DICEY'

time to separate FACT from FICTION

now to go from the old testament to this talmud scriptures no idea lol

Sanhedrin 59a: “Murdering Goyim is like killing a wild animal.”
Abodah Zara 26b: “Even the best of the Gentiles should be killed.”
Sanhedrin 59a: “A Goy (Gentile) who pries into The Law (Talmud) is guilty of death.”
Libbre David 37: “To communicate anything to a Goy about our religious relations would be equal to the killing of all Jews, for if the Goyim knew what we teach about them, they would kill us openly.”
Libbre David 37: “If a Jew be called upon to explain any part of the rabbinic books, he ought to give only a false explanation. Who ever will violate this order shall be put to death.”
Yebhamoth 11b: “Sexual intercourse with a little girl is permitted if she is three years of age.”

Only people mentioned by @reapermyer in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from reaper myer, click on at the bottom under it