13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

If It’s fakey fakey over there in Israel we might want to revisit the past.
Holocaust.
6 million.
If they are doing it today odds are they did it yesterday.
More fakey fakey.

Why 6 million then.
Why not 600k
Sympathy.
More the merrier.
Genocide
Please we need a country or were all going to die.
You got it
Israel.
Just sign here.

Infiltration.
Get us out of here
USA had strict immigration quotas during the world wars.
Sympathy card allows mass migration into the USA and further reinforcement of the swamp

Isn’t it odd most of these holocaust survivors become giants of industry.
Finance
Media
Entertainment
Business
Science
Eduction
Politics

Like to know the secret so we can participate.

So do they have two kitchens for a reason? One for regular food and one for sacrifice? Nothing is getting past those are are awake anymore. What might be shocking to some, I suspect many practice some of their traditions/ incomplete rituals completely unaware of what the Zionist Lizzards are doing under the same umbrella.

In response Back to the Future to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @OurHumanStory in this post can reply

Proud to be an American. Unwilling to give up my unalienable rights to the cancel culture. I support Trump's legacy and NO NEW WARS.

I fell upon your twisted logic.

Insert this into your echo chamber: I have known several Holocaust survivors. Only one was wealthy. He was a plumber by trade. I always wondered if he used his knowledge of plumbing in Auschwitz and if that is how he survived. There are always those who have no scruples and will kill their own. This is true of all people. So he survived. I also know of whole families who did not.

Eisenhower knew that there would be people like this writer who would say it was fabricated. So when he liberated the camps, his first directive was "Bring in the photographers." Those photos were before photoshop. It's hard not to see great suffering and starvation.

More, for the historical record. Way before the end of WWII, a movement at the turn of the century sought to build a Jewish homeland in the land of Israel. After WWII, displaced Jews went all over the world to start again. Only about 10% went to Israel. Not yet a nation, most did not bet on its su