@MikeLindell just dropped list of companies who are no longer carrying his products. Boycott them all!

Here is the official list of every business that has dropped MyPillow:

Dollar General
ShopHQ
Mattress Firm
Kohl’s
Kroger
BJ’s
Wayfair
Bed Bath & Beyond
TSC/The Shopping Channel
H-E-B
Affirm
Fingerhut
Kinney Drugs
Colony Brands
Bluestream
Coborn’s
Chewy. com
JCP

#MAGA

Only people mentioned by @SaraOne in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Sara Legvold to his Publication

Affirm SUCKS - do no use for financing!! Based on my experience I would go WITHOUT rather than using them!! If I knew they dropped Mike, I never would have used them for financing. They use UNETHICAL business practices!! 80% negative reports on Trust Pilot and the BBB - I filed complaints based on my experience. I prepaid the loan and they applied my prepayments to the BACK END of the loan. Once again AFFIRM SUCKS!! Should be called INFIRM - they are weak and unethical. I will boycott all DEEP STATE/China products and only BUY AMERICAN and support USA companies!!

DJ/KJ Brutally honest, NO sugar coating #TRUMP #MAGA #WWG1WGA IFBA PATRIOTS NOT LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP!

I don't shop at any of these......and this just made my decision NOT to even stronger

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

Yet, the carry Disney products. Knowing Disney has been connected with child trafficking and sex abuse!

disappointed, put me in business, i will be happy to sell his products