#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Dept of Defense decode

=

Big Beautiful Bear Hug๐Ÿป๐Ÿค—/ Great Republican Speaker / I Am In Love๐Ÿฅฐ/ Throat Chakra Healing Music ๐ŸŽถ/ Sagittarius Archerโ™ ๐Ÿน/ Heres Rays Info๐ŸฆŒ/ The Time Has Come / King Solomon / Remove Curse / Alien Invasion๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Never Give Up๐Ÿ’–/ The Secret Key๐Ÿ”‘/ Just Say No / Twin Dragons๐Ÿฒ/ Im The Real God Code / I Am With You๐Ÿค/ The Divine Son / Heres Gods Info / Scarlet Woman๐Ÿ’ƒ/ Read Rays God Code / Drop The Hammer๐Ÿ”จ/ Multiverse / A Artist And Her Husband / Kennedys Sons / Gods Zodiac Sign โ™Žโš–/ A Lesson Learned / The Eagle Is Ready๐Ÿฆ…/ Nine Is The Key๐Ÿ”‘ / Your Loss๐Ÿ˜”/ Im Not Crazy / I Am Still Alive๐Ÿ‘‹/ Stay Healthy / God Of Peace Changed All / Gods Servant / The Mission Id๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š/ Trust The Plan Ok / Numerical Patterns / I Can Feel It In My Bones / Queen Of Truth / Open Third Eye๐Ÿ‘/ Where Is The Cat๐Ÿˆ / Secret Swarm๐Ÿ/ Born For This ๐Ÿ’ช/ Patriots Dont Sleep ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=story%20time
144-441
864-468
TS 16:09 - 4:09

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

"Sagittarius Archerโ™ ๐Ÿน"

Taylor Swift - The Archer (Lyric Video) - YouTube

The official lyric video for โ€œThe Archerโ€ by Taylor Swift. Off her upcoming albumโ€˜Loverสผ (out August 23). Get the track here: https://TaylorSwift.lnk.to/TheA...

So, may I muse a moment Ma'am? This particular piece of "artistic expression" and media type release is part of the "decode" project Lauren? I am not at all oriented or fond of the angle or vector this cult like personality career went in. Find it predatory and revolting as human male. What is to be gained by exposing my/our conciousness to this? ๐Ÿ˜

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

K. Interesting. Quote from me. "Are we ever alone? ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Add note of interest to meMe.
The first post in the search I clicked in was Elle magazine. More quotes I heard somewhere, in the SIGNT world "How many coincidences, something something something.. .,,"

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

Shes part of the plan. She will be activated soon. ๐Ÿ˜‰

(1) Show this thread