#LIE.
Repeat.
What is#INFLATION?
Monetary manipulation.
#Taxation without representation.
PUT AN END TO THE ENDLESS.
Q https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCEs16tb3V4&ab_channel=RYSA5com

GoldRing Enlightenment GRS18 - YouTube

The ancients speak of galactic changes when there will be an enlightenment of the awakened through the transforming ceremony of fire and the codes and keys w...

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Black triangles...I haven't heard about that. I've seen pictures of the giant black cubes.

I got a pretty fkn gigantic THOUGH not the first download of info, at once, more verification... and "in my day we had to just fookin memorize it" STILL in the same house as a nut case that intermittently trips the fk out and I am fine. CUZ GOD IS TAKING OUT THE FKN TRASH>

Here to support Trump and his movement. Happy husband, proud father, Q, MAGA, love America or leave America.

F’em! We can’t save the world while waiting for the most dull and dim witted to get a clue! This needs to happen now and they can catch up or not, don’t care which. We can’t continue to destroy lives and countries because people are too wrapped up in sports and celebrities. They will never pull their heads out of their asses! Do it now while there is still something left!

God in control. No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. Riding the wave of insane psyops

The time needed for unwinding would put Trump back in when timing is right.. Barron Trump, that is. About 20 yrs from now

I figure we have about six to seven more years

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Ryan Shettler to his Publication

I HOPE YOUR WRONG LOL 😁

(1) Show this thread
military industrial complex at fault for wars that will end soon - YouTube

02-4C: Move into the LightI call upon you to understand the dilemma of this time, to see the path of the dark is to bring the light forth. They play the gam...

In response Rysa5 to his Publication
darkness to light death to immortality - YouTube

Q Q+

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response Rysa5 to his Publication

THANK YOU DEAR! 😍

(2) Show this thread

RN. Grateful. TEAM Q. PATRIOT. Vintage clothing and antique aficionado.

Stages of grieving. Denial. Bargaining. Anger. Depression. Acceptance. I think NY is still in denial. Or anger at least about stolen elections and inflation.

In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication

FOR SURE! SO SAD! 😭

(1) Show this thread

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

So your trying to say no EBS today jolting everyone awake with hours of video disclosures?! 🧐😆

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

NO>>
THERE WILL BE AN EBS ALERT GIVING US A HEADS UP TELLING US TO GO HOME OR A SECURE LOCATION WE WILL HAVE 3 OR 4 HOURS TO GET TO OUR HOMES BEFORE MARSHALL LAW IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED!
THEN ONCE WERE AT HOME AT SOME POINT ALL THE MEDIA GLOBALLY WILL BE TAKEN OVER & THEN & PRESIDENTIAL MESSAGES, THEN DOCUMENTARIES WILL AIR 8HRS 3 TIMES A DAY FOR 10 DAYS INSTEAD OF REGULAR PROGRAMMING!

(1) Show this thread

Some seriously Beautiful advice as how to ride out the storm. Gotta admit? When I went scuba diving 🤿 in all these sewer holes? Sort of warped and shorted out some of my mental synapses. Good 😊 Morning 🌄. Thanks

In response Brian Doney to his Publication

LOL NICE! I LOVE SCUBA DIVING & SNORKELING! 😁

(1) Show this thread