Only people mentioned by @Dtrain19 in this post can reply

All For Family, God, Country and Humankind! We the People, We Are One! #MAGA #SaveOurChildren

In response Jim Rockford to his Publication

Arnold too??? Hmmm

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

I would SO LOVE to see ALL of them prosecuted for hate speech, using their own words against them!

The path to emotional and physical well-being, prosperity, integrity, and success are the birthright of every human being!

I have lost a lot of resspect for celebrities I used to like.

And yet, we incite riots. 🙄. Only saving grace at the minute, is reading people's messages, completely confused at how Biden is not doing what he said he would. No shit sherlock! 🙄

Don't forget all the people, including women, children, and the elderly, who were assaulted and beaten just for wearing a hat promoting America... [MAGA]

sick satanic pigs

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

President Trump's lawyers need to play the videos of this over and over again during the sham trial.

Patriot MAGA ❤️🇺🇸❤️My God, Country and my President Trump. Ready to take our country back ! WWG1WGA 💫 IFB

Something to think about - who are the ones envoking violence on us ?