Ya'll, I've noticed that we have had way too many people on this platform recently who have been on the brink of suicide. Of course, one is too many. Things are about to get intense, and could easily be too much for some.

I propose that between midnight tonight (or now works, too) and midnight tomorrow (10/11) that we ditch all politcal posts, news, etc. Let's only post things that raise the collective frequency and touches us all, with LOVE.

What's one day? We will soon be unable to communicate anyway for a bit, so why not enter the eye of the storm with LOVE?

Let's GO!

Only people mentioned by @TheRealMe in this post can reply

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response The Real Me to her Publication

Why not pray for each other and promise all to reach out if They feel they are on the brink. PRAYERS UP🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️I love ALL OF YOU

GREAT CLUE!

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Sounds fab to me🎇

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Oooh, love this!

(1) Show this thread

PROUD to be an AMERICAN 🇺🇸 Navy Nurse Veteran🦅⚓️💫✨🇺🇸

Well speaking of suicide…tomorrow is the 3 year anniversary of my grandson’s suicide 😞
This type of tragedy changes the whole family dynamics & affects everyone differently. I know there r some here who have had to go through this. We read or hear about it but when it hits u personally you are never the same afterwards. I know time heals wounds but the wounds stay, there are so many unanswered questions. But we keep pressing on & living. Any tragedy of this magnitude changes ppl, so if I I’m not on SM for a bit it’s not that important to me. The important things in life r connecting to family, faith & friends🥰

Questioning everything led to my progressive awakening. Still learning daily. A new me, The Real Me is emerging. Strange, but I like her.

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

So sorry to hear that, Mare. I lost a nephew, not that way, but the effects are similar. I wish you and your family peace. And you’re right, family, friends, love, connections are what’s important. Everything else is noise.

Info thank you Love all of you that are standing up for our country and taking it back. Bless U Save the children. The best is yet to come

In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication

We are so glad you are part of our family. God bless and you have special angel watching. Love you.

(2) Show this thread

We warned Y'all that MOST People when the Truth starts getting shared that some will NOT be able to handle it because of their Cognitive Dissonance. WE ARE DESTROYING THEIR BELIEF SYSTEMS WITH THE TRUTH.

Spread the Love and let everyone know that Jesus heals and will give you Peace, Joy and MUCH NEEDED Rest.

In response Robert Franz to his Publication

💯

(1) Show this thread

"The Quiet one" ; ) full of hope, humor, gratitude & coffee. INFJ I believe THE BEST IS YET TO CQME.

In response jeanie 333 to her Publication

So true

(1) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Let's hope some can let go of the clown show.
Sick of it. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Raising the collective vibration could make that happen naturally. 🙏

(1) Show this thread