Exciting news! 🚀 I'm honored to be among the incredible lineup of speakers at the Mind-Body Connection Summit on October 10-13, 2023, hosted by Action Takers Publishing. This virtual event features 40+ experts dedicated to empowering you with insights into holistic well-being and personal growth.

My session on Trauma and the Mind Body Connection on October 10th between 6 -7 PM eastern is something you won't want to miss. I'm passionate about helping you unlock your full potential!

Join me for this enlightening summit from the comfort of your home. It's FREE and open to everyone. So, mark your calendar and invite your friends and family to join us.

Secure your spot now by registering here: https://www.actiontakerspublishing.com/summit?ref=TRACYGOHRICK

Let's dive into the fascinating world of the mind-body connection together. See you at the summit! 🌞📚

Event Details:
October 10 KICKOFF EVENT 3pm-5pm pacific / 6pm-8pm eastern time
October 11-13, 2023 10am-5pm pacific / 1

Only people mentioned by @tracygohrick in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tracy Gohrick, click on at the bottom under it