Only people mentioned by @DOWNTHERABBITHOLE in this post can reply

Patriotic Christian Mom & Wife seeking refuge from 2nd Twitter expulsion. Same handle.....

So she faked her pregnancy twice and played along with this, even though she allegedly knew about how evil they all were, and what they were doing the children? I'm not saying it's not possible, but it just seems contrary to what we have read about her previously 🤷‍♀️

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

Supposedly, William and Henry are not Princess Diane's children; all starting to make more sense,

Check out the NOSE BOTH NOSES ARE CROOKED ❗️😁

ANCIENT HISTORY, ARCHEOLOGY, SYMBOLS, LANGUAGE, UFO, PARANORMAL, CRYPTOZOLOGY, CONSPIRACIES, BIBLICAL CODE, BLOODLINES. TRUMP MAGA WWG1WGA

In response chore Toke to her Publication

YEP! 😁

(1) Show this thread

WOW❗️😳Yeap the same EVIL PARASITE SPERM ❗️🤢🤮

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Who's your daddy?

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

💥BOTH ARE CONEHEADS!

GREAT CATCH

TRUTH!🔥

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication

Fictional family of ET's!! 😲
They must think they look Good 😂

Coneheads
The Coneheads are a fictional family of extraterrestrials with bald conical heads, created for a series of recurring sketches on Saturday Night Live. They first appeared on the January 15, 1977 episode hosted by Ralph Nader. They are portrayed by Dan Aykroyd as father Beldar, Jane Curtin as mother Prymaat, and and Laraine Newman as daughter Connie. In 1993, they appeared in a feature film with Michelle Burke substituted as Connie. Wikipedia

(1) Show this thread

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

All From The Same Sperm

Deplorable, Lover of Jesus, Mother, Grandmother to 4. #MAGA #WWG1WGA #SaveOurChildren #DarktoLight #Godwins #GodBlessAmerica #Trump4EVER

In response connie wright to her Publication

🐍

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

are they related 🤯🤯

yes.. i talk a lot
i live alone 😆