Isaiah 17:1
A Prophecy Against Damascus
A prophecy against Damascus: “See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins."

Damascus has never been destroyed before, it's always stood as a city. I believe we may be about to see the prophesy above come true.

"It's going to be Biblical"

Only people mentioned by @Cath2344 in this post can reply

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Damascus was destroyed under Bush Jr on false pretenses of wmd's

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Kali Krause to her Publication

But not completely destroyed, people still lived there. I believe there is a total destruction yet to come, I thought at the time that that might be this prophesy, but the city was not wiped completely out. We'll have to see if Israel completely destroys it, don't know yet though. It's a sober time for sure....

(1) Show this thread

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication

Have you looked at that city before, there are hardly any buildings standing anymore at all. It's all rubble

Prayer Warrior, Grammy, Q & the Word of God! 🇺🇸Donald J Trump is STILL the President!!🇺🇸 #MAGA #MIGA #JerusalemUndivided

In response Qpatriots 1776 to his Publication

I haven't looked in a long time, but I know that people still live there. Before I moved, I knew some people who had an orphanage there. But I'm watching for a complete and total destruction, one in which there won't even BE a Damascus anymore, and it becomes a haunt of jackals. We don't know yet, we just have to wait and see. Every time I read something like the above, I just think of that prophesy😏 I'll check out some pictures of it!👍😊

(1) Show this thread