Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

Melissa Redpill The World
Freedom Force Battalion
https://freedomforce.live/aiovg_videos/anti-christ/

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

The entire "Deep State & Deep Church" as a group HAVE BEEN ANTICHRIST in action and obvious to all for centuries and are now being defeated as a whole by Q's White Hats..... but by all means lets FEAR the future defined by a dispensational false view?

How about we focus on reality in the here and now rather than projecting maybes to the future. We defeat them now and the future is protected!

https://rumble.com/v3o64i4-end-times-bible-study-6-6-lies-we-were-told-10-9-23.html

https://rumble.com/v3p49bm-what-israel-really-looks-like.-10-13-23.html

https://rumble.com/v3q6x2p-trump-says-less-than-5-months-to-victory-israel-tribes-heraldry-10-18-23.html

Truth Seeker,Pro-Life,#Qanon,#GOD-WINS,#Trump,#TheGreatAwakening,#WWG1WGA

He will be from Egypt, dark brown hair, a good looking man, very smart ,and he will fool the world. He will be either the Prince or King of Egypt

Vincent Kennedy ofcourse!..😭

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Barack Obama. No other person more evil than him

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

peer pressure lol

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

AMEN.

(1) Show this thread

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

I am an OG living in Southern Commifornia. Thank goodness that In the end God wins!

Just a guess...

Deception on all fronts

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Jr once said on twitter William was the
moon child. I thought the AC was
supposed to have charisma

If it wasn't barry..
Don't even see anyone in the running

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

There were some assertions that The Royals have some bones and they intended to put William forth after Charles and use those bones to prove he was descended from Christ.

Those same assertions had Charles passing pretty quickly after being crowned.

The New Testament 1 John 2:18 reveals, “that the Anti Christ is coming, so now many have come. From this we know that this is the last hour.” 1 John 2:22, 1 John 4:2-3, 2 John 1:7. Reads as though there could be many who have come and gone. Also, reads as if it is any one who denies Jesus Christ.

Coming soon and likely transgender.

Someone out of Islamic religion... there is a good book on the theory

I am fighting for justice for my wife after she was killed in a corrupt hospital. Please help me in this fight.

Anti-Christ will come from the East. Dig deep to find roots. Then assert.

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Barry.

QPatriots1776 = MAGA PATRIOT that loves AMERICA! LOVE GOD! #WWG1WGA / #TRUMP2020 - #TRUMPWON Telegram: @Qpatriots1776TRUTH: @Qpatriots1776

I've said it for many years, it's the one behind Biden the ObamaNation

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

Bono

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Trump.
Down is up. Left is right.
They play white so we play black.

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

Hate to say it but I think I might agree

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

My gut says no but Trump is sus... If he's shot in the head and comes back to life, that makes him uber sus. He does talk about Christian persecution and Jesus. Here is his speech from 2020 National Prayer Breakfast trumpwhitehouse.archives.gov/briefings-stat….

(2) Show this thread

#WWG1WGA for GOD and COUNTRY! #MAGA #FREEDOM

Always though Renegade however, he is too much a small fish.

Pope, Klaus Schwab, George Soros or Renegade. My best guess at least.

Royal Family too

PJ is the name given to me at birth & it stands for Praise Jesus. It is written. What’s done in the dark will come to light. #GodWins

I could see any of those as well

(2) Show this thread