Only people mentioned by @CamilleFaith082917 in this post can reply

In response Camille Faith to her Publication

I sure hope so something has got to wake up the brain dead zombies out there.

here

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

I call Bullsh!t. We've heard this for years about a whole lot of stuff - ZERO! When something does come out - it's so watered down - the sheep never get it. Secondly - why does Dan Bongino see the goods and the America people don't? Why do the media get everything first? Why can't we get it all at the same time? INTERESTING! I don't care who you are anymore - We deserve to be treated "just like you".

In response CATHE BAIRD to her Publication

This is from parler..... that was closed a long tome ago

(1) Show this thread

Can't wait for nothing to happen. Again.

#GodWON Trump=KingCyrus 5D Forgiveness Natural Healer Indepndent Minstr, Reiki Mstr. LMT. Poet. Writer. Light Being. I LOVE ALL! :> :)

In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication

😂

(1) Show this thread

I've heard these sorts of things almost verbatim for four years. In fact I heard these things specifically about Hunter six months ago. Then it was flushed down the memory hole.

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

bring it on!!!! 😡😡😡

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I think there are things we really don't want to see. But if we don't see and accept these facts, then we are destined to keep our eyes closed to this unspeakable atrocity. We MUST it see to stop it.

Christ follower. ✝️ Passionate Patriot. 🇺🇸 #TrumpWon #4MoreYears. Mother of only son whom I love. ❤️

Dont think anything can shake me 20 years in but bring it on.