Only people mentioned by @Zanne63 in this post can reply

US Army Honor Guard Veteran🇺🇸 Q🐸 Teacher/Scientist/Meteoriticist ☄️ Messianic Judaism ✡️ Yeshua HaMashiach

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

Please read your Bible … the entire Bible. Read the Tenach (OT) and the Brit Hadasha (NT). Know the mind of G-d. Know His will.

You are so far out of alignment that you can’t see the road anymore … you are off deep into the weeds.

Known the Abrahamic Covenant. We protect Israel because it is the right thing to do and it’s HaShem’s will. Why do you think USA has been so blessed over the years even though we have people in power that do evil, the deep state? We have Black Hats in our government. Every nation does including Israel.

The people are not evil. Parts of governments are.

The moment we would go against
G-d’s people, would be the end of our great nation, and the blessings HaShem has provided us, and the many blessings we have provided the world. We aid, support, feed, defend, and spread the gospel to the world

America is not perfect. We have evil amidst good people in our government, aka the deep state. Same is true for Israel.

I HAVE SPENT SOME TIME IN THE TRENCHES OF LIFE!!! I am now a new creation in Jesus' learning many new things every waking moment!!!

In response Zanne Anon to her Publication

I am buckled up!!! Praise the Lord Almighty PEACE BE WITH YOU!!!!