& a priest had come in & capped out the demon spirits
& cleansed the White House.
President Trump said,
โ€œsatan had been evicted from the White House.โ€
ALL the things that had gone on there:
The Spirit dinners with the lights all turned down red
& Katy Perry entertaining,
Hillary was the Christmas Tree, pagan ornaments all over it
& sex ritual idols hanging & condoms & everything else.
Hillary being a member of the Wing Coven, a witch.
Melania, this incredible person
who the President has been gifted to have in his life
& we have in our National life,
has a Spiritual dimension to her
๐Ÿ‘‘ & SHE HOLDS A PARTICULAR LINE
thatโ€™s really important ๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

SATAN has left the WH.

๐Ÿ‘‡ History of the Khazarians. I donโ€™t know who wrote it
but as I understand it, itโ€™s the truth

In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication

If anyone ever doubt The Wing is a coven of witches I stumbled upon this gal who was a new Wing member who accidentally showed us her login portal... looking close it says Wing Member Portal to "Your Coven in the Cloud."

In response Jose Argentum to his Publication

A coven of witches is not what you may think. The Wing is arguably the worlds largest coven. Step inside for a moment and see for yourself how they hide right under your nose and in plain sight.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ny9_8oMHig&t=296s

The Rise and Fall of The Wing - YouTube

Is The Wing creating a woman's world of their own, or is it just thinly veiled corporate feminism? This video started innocently enough โ€“ as a review of a co...

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

This is fascinating in that it explains a lot. I remember all the articles about when can we be done with the millennial pink clothing and furniture and decor? The whole things reminds me of club membership, whether it be gangs or fraternities or business clubs, they seem to have similar tactics but the ones in this video demonstrate a cleverness with shopping. Note the W is an upside M. Makes me think of the Monster drinks. Well, certainly a lot going on here. Connecting the 1000 birds hitting the wall article? Hmm.

The video was innocent enough until I found the smoking gun at the 49 second mark. There's no doubt about it being a coven because they put it right in your face on the sign in page.

In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WordOnTheStreets in this post can reply

I was here early in 2021, then got "spooked". I am back because I want to live. I read a lot. I observe. I listen. I have faith in us.

It seems like it, but I am not sure the people joining may be joining for that reason. I thought the narrator did a great job showcasing many of the products and describing what was exposed during the pandemic (they did not practice what they preached) and I appreciate her confidently saying why she was not renewing and why. I am sure there is a whole lot more going on, but the highlight about the books especially interests me because books are used to reinforce ideas. There are some popular books with shady backgrounds (The Lovely Bones comes to mind) and now we have AI generated books coming into the mix (how easy and quick to mass produce with a captured market). Virginia Woolf's book A Room of One's Own talks about how difficult it was for women to gather and the discrepancies between the support they got versus men. I wonder what she would think of all this as well as the pioneer feminists. The membership selection process would probably be very informative.