Well this is a VERY frightening thought.

You KNOW they are here among us just waiting patiently.

MILLIONS of illegal migrants from ALL corners of the world have infiltrated our country via the Southern Border, and are now being facilitated by the UN and Biden Admin.

They get PAID $2200 a month to be here and they are supplied with free cell phones.

ALL it will take is one mass text or call.

https://t.me/PatriotVoiceOfficial/35211

Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

saw a video where they were housing some of the men and they had security at the door and the guy was not supposed to be videoing i think they are being housed together so they can be caught all in one place at 1 time

Trump is my President We are in a war of God vs Evil Hold the Line Justice is Coming. Texas Strong #savethechildren WWG1WGA

Yes but Americans are well armed
And the military knows where they are and will make short work of these peeps when they flare up

Christian blogsite that examines all things from a biblical perspective https://contendersedge.blogspot.com/

Israel does not need our help to fight off Hamas. If they wanted to, they could run Hamas and Fatah out of Israel practically overnight and Hezbollah is no match for them either and they have fought both Hezbollah and Hamas simultaneously before.

What the Biden creature may be hoping for is for the fight between Hamas and Israel to escalate and draw in more terrorist elements such as ISIS, Al-Queda, and perhaps foreign entities such as Jordan, Syria, and even Iran. The Biden creature is hoping for Israel to become overwhelmed enough to the point that they do call on US assistance so that we are left defenseless but if there is a planned coordinate attack to take place in that event, don't count on your law enforcement, FBI, DOJ, or even the NG to come and help you.

It will be up to us to be prepared to defend ourselves.

Question everything! Expand love and remember to smile and laugh! In twitland @Iamhone15248095 (previously twitter.com/iammiele)

Why i own guns...

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷

Biden has Not really been president

So what's the truth with this

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

I am thinking fire, the most ancient weapon of war.

They are perennial cowards, hit and run experts, the attackers of children, the elderly, women.