#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Navy decode

=

When Will You Believe๐Ÿ˜”/ Twin Peaks Fire Walk With Me๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ/ If Your God Chose You Then Its Time For You To Go To Him / You See God Is Very Honest And Has A Good Sense Of Humor๐Ÿ˜†/ You Humans Understand So Little About Life Outside Of The Firmament๐Ÿ‘ฝ/ Who Mary And Yeshua Christ Together Is Going To Be Biblical๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒน/ Its Literally In The Bible Who Wrote The Bible / Now Stop Hating The Name And Start Believing In The Human / Stop The Evil Plan On Every Level / The Word Of Jesus Christ Revealed / The Quieter You Become The More You Will Hear๐Ÿ‘‚/ Decode Faith Is When You Close Your Eyes And Open Your Heart โค/He Is Our Intercessor And You Accuse Him With Lack Of Knowledge๐Ÿชƒ๐Ÿ’ฅ/ The Government Has So Much Technology That Could Change Lives /So If You Do Not Like What I Say Take It Up With God Directly
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Tune+in+today+at+10%3A00+a.m.+EST+for+the+USS+Jack+H.+Lucas+commissioning%21+
TS 7:01

#BlueGreenTeam
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker โœ๐Ÿ‰๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿชถโšœโš“๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

โš ๏ธ

VK repost - means he's wanting this message to be spread out

๐Ÿ‘
Nothing is hidden from Gods eyes ๐Ÿ‘€

https://twitter.com/VincentCrypt46/status/1710508754628731116?s=19

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

๐Ÿ‘โ˜ฏ๏ธ

(1) Show this thread

The lack of sleep is really fooking getting to me. Making me grouchy.

Hard to take a deep breath, but trying.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

ivermetion Has done wonders for my lunggs Started taking almost to yrs ago Also i smoke so my lugs get like burning i just take about 1/2 inch of the horsy paste Every other day
it works 4 Me
js๐Ÿ™

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Johnny Five to his Publication

* Not Use Meatal Spoon With Honey

(4) Show this thread