Only people mentioned by @Bay17d in this post can reply

“And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” John‬ ‭8:32‬ ‭NLT‬‬ Fight for Freedom!! 🇺🇸 Love our POTUS❤️ WWG1WGA

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

🙏🏻

Heal up@Joey. Archangel Michael protect him and surround him in the Creator's light of protection.

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

Hang in There Joey 🙏

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Update:
Sent him a screenshot of the prayers to Joey. Thanks everyone!

He responded

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Thank you for the update!!!♥️

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

I should have given him my number last time he dm'd me. He is always in my thoughts and prayers. He reminds me of brother who i no longer talk to. Please tell him this. I hope he gets home to us

(4) Show this thread

We're praying for you@Joey

If not diabetic, epsom salt......

Texas patriot; love my state, country and 4 guys(Hubs, son and 2 furry dudes). God has blessed me.

In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication

What are you recommending ES for Stephanie? 🙏🏼

(1) Show this thread

🙏💗🙏💗🙏

Family is everything.Prayer warrior.

🙏Praying for you Joey.🙏💞

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

🙏🙏🙏🇨🇦

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Prayers up for Joey.🤍🙏

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

He is locked out of his account here...i hope he can get back to us at home 🙏💜

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

🙏💖🙏

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Joey, here is a mantra prayer of protection for you brother!!! I AM praying for you friend!! 🙏 💕 🇺🇸

Father/Mother/God,
I ask that I be cleared and cleansed within the Universal White Christ Light, the Green Healing Light, and the Purple Transmuting Flame.
Within God’s will, for my Highest Good, I ask that any and all negative evil energies be completely sealed in their own light, encapsulated within the UltraViolet Light, cut off and removed from me.
Impersonally, with neither Love nor hate, I return all negative evil energies to their source of emanation, decreeing that they never again be allowed to re-establish themselves within me or anyone else in any form.
I now ask that I be placed within a triple ElectroMagnetic Shield of the Universal White Christ Light of Protection and for this blessing, I give thanks.
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication

Also read the 23rd and 91st Psalms for protection. 27th Psalm too…..

(1) Show this thread

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

✨🙏🏼✨
Hang in there Joey, lots of prayers going up for you. Sending love.

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

🙏🙏

Hey Joey. So a few days ago my brother texted that he was battling demons for 7 hours. He has schizophrenia. He’s 49 and has been battling this since 21. As much as I never know the right words, I will always let him know he is loved, appreciated, and mostly, needed.
As you in your struggles, you are an Anon and an inspiration to find the will and desire to be here. we are your family to the best of our ability. Please always remember, you are needed here in your own capacity. ❤️

💛🙏🙏🙏💚💙💜

Here for news. Biblical archaeology Ancient cosmology Timeline deception In the world, not of it Spiritual battles are God's

A work in progress! #Gospel of Thomas #SaveOurChildren #WWG1WGAWW

🙏🏻

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! 🇱🇷❤️🇺🇸 IFBAP 🇱🇷❤️🇱🇷