#prayerteam please pray for my niece Megan.
They are admitting here in to hospital and running tests.
She had the vax once and has lost both of her parents the past couple of years. Praying God can give her the Hope to want to keep going because she has been angry and depressed...time for changed heart.

Thank you and send BIG LOVE to you all.
Who else needs prayer ?
God bless you beyond measure 🙏

Only people mentioned by @IceKates in this post can reply

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Continued prayers. 🙏❤️

I'm literally no one of particular interest, but I love this country. I come to these boards to find hope and comment when I deem necessary.

Will do...🙏.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Thank you everyone for the prayers and love.
We always truly appreciate them and need them more than you know.

Sending love and prayers
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication

Thank you so much for the love and prayers !!!

(1) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

🙏❤️Prayers for Megan

💕YHVH, YESHUA, FAM, PEACH PIE, AMERICA! PRESIDENT TRUMP!💕🙏👍🇺🇸🎶😎🌼 →→👹🤺🤺🤺 Revis' 20th Anniversary Lp: revissounds.com

Father God knows. 💕🙏💕🌼

Yeshua Messiah Christ Jesus Knows. 💕🙏💕🌼

PRAISE FATHER GOD!
PRAISE JESUS!

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

HALLELUJAH AMEN!

💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🙏💕🌼

In response Susie __Q to her Publication

Beautiful and thank you Susie you are the best!
Sending BIG LOVE back to you!!

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

Praying she can escape her anger. True healing won’t take place till then.
🙏🕊🙏

In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication

Amen and I can give Testimony to breaking the chains of anger. Thank you for your prayers.

(1) Show this thread

A quick update on my lil sister who you all prayed and sent your love for her doctor appointment. Shingles turned out to be fungal and got a prescription for it. Next month a cyst will be biopsied and praying for continued good news.
Thank you we love you and send BIG HUGS !

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump

Prayers sent! 🙏🏻🫶❤️

In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication

Bless you and thank you so much!

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Prayers 🙏🙏🙏

In response Debbie Reynolds to her Publication

Thank you so much Debbie!

(1) Show this thread

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Sending prayers for Megan and the family. May God lift you all up, fill you with peace and healing. 🤍🙏

In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication

Thank you so much and we all truly need all your love and prayers. God bless you Gigi... my birthday is 12/17 :)

(1) Show this thread

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

🙏🙏🙏💕💕 Sent

In response Truth Seeker to his Publication

Thank you Truth Seeker and God Bless you !!

(1) Show this thread

🙏Prayers for all of you!!

In response Cowboy Up1 to her Publication

Thanks you so much we all truly need it and appreciate every one!!!

(1) Show this thread

✝️ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | 🇺🇸🦅

Sending up some prayers 🙏

In response Bay 17d to his Publication

Thank you so much and sending BIG LOVE back in return !

(1) Show this thread

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏🙏🙏Sent

In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication

Thank you so kindly for your prayers!

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

✨🙏

In response Lion Hart to his Publication

Perfect and thank you I sent them to her !!

(1) Show this thread

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

Prayers lifted for Megan!
🙏✨❤️✨🙏

**Wife ** Mother ** Truth Seeker, #WWG1WGA, #SaveOurChildren, Q, Trust the Plan! Be Kind Always! #Idaho

🙏🙏🙏Many prayers 🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Ťʀᴜᴛʜᴇʀ & ŦʀᴇᴇᴅᴏᴍŦɪɢʜᴛᴇʀ | We are in a fight to the death with Illuminati Freemasons. 1776 All Over! | 𝕍𝕀𝕊𝕀𝕋 ⇶ 🍀 #QFlagPin 🍀

Prayers for Megan and your family.

Patriot, God first, family & country, WWG1WGA. MAGA. .Trump is my President.

Prayers going out for Megan. Praying Almighty God lifts her heart from the darkness into the light. Hugs for you & Dave.

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Praying for a breakthrough and healing on all levels. 🙏🏼 May God hold her tightly.

🙏All I heard when I prayed was that God delights in her. 💔🙏