My friend believes that many of the military-aged men coming across the border are being trained, armed and, in many cases, housed on US military bases by the Deep State to eventually go to war against US Citizens. That’s why they’re not making the illegals take the Death Shot.https://www.lewrockwell.com/2023/10/no_author/871051-2/

Only people mentioned by @silvercat in this post can reply

I fight the Judicial arm of the British Crown & lose Every-time, but I keep fighting w/o a law degree cause I know.

In response Silver Cat to his Publication

Could be on to something…….
”Scare Event” 🤔
Military step in!
That’s a big 🤔🤔

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

Preparing them for battle in the Ukraine? Military draft for all military age migrants or leave the country? It does have a nice ring to it. And fair. Maybe someday.

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

I think it all part of the movie why would the White hats allow that just more work for them. use common sense~

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I believe this. Obama's Army.

This is Really True America

Protect 1st & 2nd Amendment, Protect Children, Save America, Let Freedom Ring, United We Stand, We The People

💯

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

I’ve been suspicious of that for a long time…planned riots?