Only people mentioned by @Rena1776 in this post can reply

In response Rena 1776 to her Publication

Is Trump Withholding INFORMATION from WE THE PEOPLE as well America????

Remember who you are. We Win!! Happily married, mother of 4, nana of 2

In response Aus Sco to his Publication

Without a doubt. There are cyclical, events in this place. 2036, 2040, 2046, things happen. We’ve got to get folks awake before telling them about this.

(1) Show this thread

I was JolyJaz - UK Prime Minister Elect ... on Twatter before they nuked me.

In Lancashire UK back in 1992, we had race riots here, and it was not pretty.

I can say the locals were woefully inadequately unprepared.

Huge quanties of men were bussed in from around the country, armed with their usual machetes, samurai swords, really scary stuff, and the local lads, what did they have? Nothing. They picked up bottles lying in the street, or stones, the odd brick to chuck back at them. They had nothing to defend themselves with, no weapons at all. A little stone versus a machete.

It was messy, and extremely scary.

So that was 32 years ago. There are probably 5 million more of them here now.

Some days we have up to 1,000 of them coming over illegally across the channel, and our Navy and lifeboats bring them to shore and house them in hotels, food, money, clothing, pre-paid cards.

At least in USA you have the 2nd Amendment.
Here, well, we can pick up a stone, we'll be fine.

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

She is spot on! Been saying this for ages, they are all (at least 90%) men of fighting age. From what I understand, they are being paid either as a (special ops) labour force or biding their time to create all these little pockets of terrorism around the world. It's probably be coordinated to certain day or days. The press will of course make it look 100 times worse.And I especially would not want to attend the 2024 olympics in Paris.....

If good guys are in control my biggest question is why would they let all these men into our country. Why wouldn’t the good guys keep them from coming in. If you have a war within the us it will destroy America so why let it happen?

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Happiness Is Strength!

In response Pissed Patriot to his Publication

Let us look at it from another view; what if they are actually working w the WHs, and they are here to assist our WH military suss out and round up the sleepers who have been in our cities for a very long time and here is another view; some are WH embedded in with the illegals, to round them up at some point.

(1) Show this thread