♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

Probably going against the grain with most of you here...

I absolutely LOVE Trump and chomping at the bits waiting for him to be President again to fix this Mess of a Country....BUT I think that Trump needs to remain separated from the Biden Impeachment (i.e. Conflict of Interest) among other things, focus on the Presidency and get back to running this Country not the Congress....

So I'm really hoping that Jim Jordan is going to be the new Speaker of the House...But that's just me

Rep Jim Jordan running for Speaker - we want questions answered before we even think about sending money to Ukraine

https://t.me/realKarliBonne/198797

I live in Ohio and Jim Jordan is all talk and no action. He seemed better during Trumps presidency. He had hearings for the public to watch but not only no follow up be he didn't even have some of the more "key" figures there. Matt Gaetz or someone more like him would do way more than Jim Jordan ever would.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Jenny1294 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rebecca Schoewe, click on at the bottom under it