Dept of Defense decode

=

Get Your Cards Now 🃏/ The Keys To The Universe🔑/ Agents Of A Lost Civilization / The End Of The Age Of War And The Beginning Of The Age Of Peace✌/ Almighty Gods Wedding Celebration 🍾/ Its In Gods Holy Hands Now 🙌/ Use Cannabis To Attain World Peace / Cannabis Will Prevail / John Fitzgerald Kennedy Jr 💗/ The One Who Really Loves You ❤/ My Mission Here On Earth Is For / God Will Confirm His Messengers / Not Everything Is As It Seems / Holy Spirit Saves Millions / We Will Make The World Peaceful Again 🕊/ Let The Restoration Be Joyful / Divine Translations Of Gematria 😇 / Two Lovebirds 💕/ O Shit Its About To Go Down 😯/ Install Follow The White Rabbit 🐇/ I See You Through The Mirror🪞/ Son Of God Cracks The DNA God Code All Decoded 🦌/ The Answers Will Come To You / A Little Less Afraid Of The Unknown
https://www.gematrix.org/?word=taking%20in%20some%20sun%20on%20the%20water
320-023
1920-0291
2010-0102
TS 8:07

#BlueGreenTeam
💙💚

Only people mentioned by @Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

聖霊が何百万もの人を救います

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

#FamilyIsEverything #BlueGreenTeam Chef Photographer Colon Cancer Survivor Military Baker ✍🐉🦌🪶⚜⚓🌹💙💚

Juice Newton - Queen Of Hearts - YouTube

REMASTERED IN HD!Official Music Video for Queen Of Hearts performed by Juice Newton.#QueenOfHearts #JuiceNewton #Remastered

(1) Show this thread

“ Its In Gods Holy Hands Now 🙌”

https://x.com/archillect/status/1740221294778462595?s=46

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

STRONGS CONCORDANCE
RE: Department of Defense
Taking in some sun on the water.

HEBREW: The End.
GREEK: Recognition.

HEBREW:My Father has Gathered.
GREEK: I am Angry/Grieve.

HEBREW: Castaway.
GREEK: To be Born after, Arrive on Time.

HEBREW: Frequency and Location/Jeremiah

38:18 But if thou wilt not go forth to the king of Babylon's princes, then shall this city be given into the hand of the Chaldeans, and they shall burn it with fire, and thou shalt not escape out of their hand.
GREEK: A Male Member off the Church. (Roman).

HEBREW:A Given of Rest.
GREEK: Someone who doesn't share the same mind.

HEBREW: He who Believes (obeys).
GREEK: Incapable of Things/Impossible.

807 t/s
HEBREW: A God of Hamath.
GREEK: I Act Improbably.

THE END TIMES.....

(1) Show this thread

(1) Show this thread