Asking for prayers for my husband and his family-my mother in law's cancer is everywhere-and I believe this to be vaccine related. Rather than take our advice of FenBen and Ivermectin, she went the chemotherapy route. It's in God's hands now.

We are warriors and we will win against this evil, this I know.

https://youtu.be/1GIK2p708q4?si=alEIp6oE3fNhVhyj

Epic Women Warriors || Two Steps from Hell - Victory || HD - YouTube

♪ ♫ ♩ ♫ Musical Reference ♪ ♫ ♩ ♫ ✮✰ ✫ Two Steps From Hell (Official)https://www.youtube.com/user/TwoStepsFromTheMusic✮✰ ✫ ImagesThe Lord of the Rings || O s...

Only people mentioned by @LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

I am an Ultra-Maga Air Force Veteran , 100% Trump Supporter. Been following Q from day one, never gave up, and never will! MARRIED!

In response Michele hoffman to her Publication

Father God of heaven and earth I ask you to do your work and will against this "Parasitical" monster in her body from head to toe and at the same time protect her body from the effects of negative radiation.

We all know it cannot work without killing more than necessary to eradicate the "Cancerous Parasites'" but you lord are THE most powerful healer in the universe so we have pure faith in that fact!

Lord RAISE THE PH level of her body make her body more alkaline completely uncomfortable to live in!

Move through her body right now in a massive killing spree of this parasitical evil it cannot stand it will not stand in Jesus Name amen!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication

What a beautiful prayer. Thank you friend.

(1) Show this thread

🙏🙏🙏

🙏🙏🙏

Prayers for you Michelle and your family. ❤️🙏

Married, MAGA, Marine, and All-around Magnificent Human Being!! WWG1WGA NCSWIC singindavey38 on Truth Social

I Feel your Pain.
My Father-in-Law chose the exact same route, even after the family suggested alternative, including Fenbendazole!!
I will Keep You in My Prayers!

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

In response David Mulloy to his Publication

Thank you ever so kindly. I'm so sorry. She threw all of the info I gave her in the trash and I just came back from her house, it was all I could do not to say something...God bless them, they know not what they do. Prayers for you as well.

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA, Patriot, A1&2, Spiritual Warrior, Healer, Truth Seeker, Ascension Bound, Trump is My President, Happily married! In God we trust!

Oh my......such a sad outcome. Prayers for all of you. 🙏🙏🙏

In response Felixa Unger to her Publication

Thank you Felixa. Truly. xo

(1) Show this thread

🙏prayers, this is happening to a couple of my friends too....so sad💔

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

Praying for strength and health for all of you. Love you so much! 🤍

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

I love you too honey, it's why I haven't been on much-my mood has been iffy at best. Wish I could hug you😘

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🙏💗🙏

Wife to my best friend 26 years❤️Momma to 6 kids,Grandma to 4, Army NG Momma.🙏🏻🙏🏻🇺🇸WWG1WGA,NCSWIC🇺🇸❤️🌻

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸Proud Patriot 🇺🇸⚔️Digital Soldier⚔️ 🦅🕊God Wins 🙏🏻🎚Posts not endorsements- research. 1/2021 Twitter Purge 🎣🦀

Prayers sent 🙏🙏🙏💕💕

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Sending prayers 🙏❤️🙏

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

🙏🙏🙏

Thank you girl. Tears. It makes me so damned angry.

(1) Show this thread