BREAKING NEWS‼️

Pentagon Official Charged With Running a Dogfighting Ring

The official, Frederick Douglass Moorefield Jr., 62, of Arnold, Md., was a deputy chief information officer for command, control and communications has been charged with running a dogfighting ring that operated for many years and in which thousands of dollars were bet on violent matches, federal prosecutors in Maryland said this week.

Twelve dogs and an electrical plug with jumper cables were seized last month from the Maryland homes of two men charged with promoting a dogfighting ring.
New York Times

Only people mentioned by @SANTINO in this post can reply

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response THE REAL SANTINO to his Publication

🙏... JUSTICE FOR THE DOGS
If anyone would like to add their signature to this👇 Please do, it all helps 🐾

"We the undersigned demand that Frederick Moorefield and his accomplice, Mario Damon Flythe, be held accountable for their disgraceful participation in illegal dog fighting activities. This petition acts as our collective endorsement for the maximum penalty allowed by law..."

https://animalvictory.org/petitions/sign-pentagon-official-charged-in-dogfighting-operation-jumper-cables-were-used-to-kill-losing-dogs/?mc_cid=f6f500405f&mc_eid=c32b5f3cb6

I love my Lord and Savior and my family. Nature and animals are my happy space. People who make me laugh!

Use them on him! Sick of this crap. Children and animals off limits!

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

sick Fook

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Justice for the Dogs 🐕

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Kali Krause to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Messing with doG...Is never a Good thing!