Only people mentioned by @physics171 in this post can reply

In response Law & Physics to his Publication

is that a flat earth map?

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

The Steal - "Remove Q from the Equation" - thank you.

Not an authorized preacher - Opinions are my own. Constitution & Rule of Law - Paramount. Also 17 U.S. Code § 107 #MAGA - from the Start.

In response GREGORY TODD to his Publication

Jan 6 Riots - Stop the Steel - COVEFE break -think - 768

(1) Show this thread

Q Patriot. NO TRAINS NO LISTS I'm not here for that. Vanity Number Chasers Who produce no real Content Suck!

There is no such term as QAnon except that made up by the Fake News Media but You go right and keep feeding the People the lies the Fake News Media is by using the Term QAnon. The Term QAnon is a LARP made up to put down all Q Researchers and Followers. Research is Key.

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response General Carlos to his Publication

Q is the team of around 800 military, possibly a smaller Hierarchy at the top. Anon's around the world have called themselves Qanons, The post is accurate, your arrogance and ignorance is sickening.
READ, READ, READ. The people are Q Anons if they choose to be.
You can pigeon hole who ever you want.
Q Is not Q anon.
Humanity's anons into Q are Qanons to many of them.
The people are Qanons.

(1) Show this thread

Old school 'conspiracy theorist' living in Austin Texas. Hobbies include rabbit hole dives and extensive researching 😉

👏👊🍺

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Just one century of evil?

Freedom or slavery? ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ 14:41 God Bless America

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Recommend on bitchute
Fall of the Cabal 1-10
and Fall of the Cabal Sequel 1-7

The whole picture🙏
God Bless

(1) Show this thread

Wife, mother and grandmother, Christian, truth fighter/promoter , love gardening, and good music, lace designer, maker and instructor.

They will come up with more lies therefore, we shouldn't waste our time and energy to accommodate their hypocryt narative

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Ah BOOM

Reformed Christian wife, mother and friend. USA Patriot, Pro-Life, Pro 2A, Live Free or Die! Flat Earther

Q is our military so we cannot and should not ever say we should remove them!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

In response Carey Lou to her Publication

Simply the post does not say remove Q, The post is sharing to take q out of the equation and what do you have??
A great awakening, Q is not everything. The post is not saying to remove q figuratively.

(1) Show this thread

Lover of God, family, and country❤️Prayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

I think for my family and friends, it's the need for a credible site to validate all of this unbelievable information. for me to read this stuff and find sites to to cross reference and to understand and believe is one thing but for many it goes against everything they've ever learned and they can't assimilate it. So are there sites that I can refer them to?