(This is the MARKER…..! We will going back to the ORIGINAL calendar from Gregorian Calendar to Julian Calendar which is Mother Russia is using during CHRIST-mass holiday celebration. And my ROOT chakra / spinal cord, is killing me in pain, it is trigger, when there is a BIGGEST EVENT is coming, and nobody understand it, they only knows, from my car, 2 rear end accident, and I was a driver, in the year 1997, plus 1 in the year 2001, the same, total is 3, when I use to live, in Vancouver, B.C, Canada. A BLESSED day, to all our brothers and sisters in the spirit, and GOD BLISS us ALL, to our ALMIGHTY CREATOR, the IMMORTAL SPIRIT SOUL INTELLIGENCE of the COSMIC UNIVERSE, Be the GREATEST Glory.)
• On Oct. 5 1582 much of Europe replaced the Julian Calendar with the Gregorian Calendar. The switch required the ten days after Oct. 4 to be skipped – referred to as the Ten Days of Darkness.
https://operationdisclosureofficial.com/2023/10/03/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-as-of-october-3-2023/

Only people mentioned by @victory66 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from VioLIGHTa Empig Elefan, click on at the bottom under it