Judge ordered President Trump to take this down, share , share!

Only people mentioned by @mystic17 in this post can reply

In response Andromeda .....Z to her Publication

It's a scripted movie production. All of them are central casting actors playing out their rehearsed rolls. I wouldn't get all worked up over theater. Trump wins in the end.

#1776,#NCSWIC, #GodWins, #trump, #wwg1wga,#MAGA, #TheGreatAwakening, ,#electionfraud, #saveourchildren, #BidensBoarderBloodbath

In response Jason Thrash to his Publication

Thanks!

(1) Show this thread

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I have seen photos of him kissing little black girls and with photos with him with a woman who looked like a man but this is just as creepy.

A patriot who loves and respects the constitution, our flag, my fellow citizens, and the real winner of the 2020 election, Donald J Trump.

She’s the one giving that unfortunate looking judge Schumer’s instructions.

🇺🇸💯💟 our President Trump❣️

So, is she his pet?

Ahhh....Now I understand why the judge put a gag order on Trump and threatened 30 days in jail if he were to discuss him. (so I understand)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong....LOL!

Patriot Christian father Husband grandfather love my America

His day is coming

PIG.

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

can't stand Schumer's predator looking creepy face..like some old vulture

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Gunslinger Girl to her Publication

He reminds me of an evil character from Batman, lol.

(1) Show this thread