Only people mentioned by @Kuntuzangpo1776 in this post can reply

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication

They lost all credibility when they awarded the Peace Prize to Obama and shunned POTUS Trump for the Abraham Accord. Here's what I think about them and their prize

He will cover you with his feathers and under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. Psalm 91:4

Bad news just means good news…. 🙌
one step closer. step by step.

With you crazy anons since the movement began. The original Hippy Chic has returned. Love you all~

😕

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" “Chance Favors the Prepared Mind” Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

whats up is down and down is up left is right and right is left its a clown world

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The non-stop exposure of corruption in their whole system, is how society can start to heal itself.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

There will be no..."I was just doing my job"....or..."I was just following orders". There is no excuse. If you would not take it...but would inject it into another person....that is the definition of "knowingly".

A New Creation, Conspiracy Realist, ICU/ER RN. Are U grafted in the Tree of Life or still part of the tree of the Knowledge of GOOD & evil?

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Since the DOD was the instigator of this, all that participated will fall under the same War Crimes. Their continued employed is confirmation that they chose a paycheck over ethics. The injured and the grieving families will have none of it. I'm glad I walked away from it back in Oct. 2020. I'm broke, but I sleep well at night. Not a good time to be identified with the genocidal "deathcare" system.

(2) Show this thread