Only people mentioned by @MagaMutt in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Satanic, evil, vie shit stain on humanity!!! 💩 💩 💩

She corrupted and monetized everything she had access to!!! A bottomless pit of need and greed and an evil, soulless entity!!!

ThanQ Father that this evil thing has already been removed from the planet!!

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Hillary sold access, which was hers to sell.
She is one sick puppy Pure evil look at her.

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

Go Big or Go Home--like D Feinstein--did all
the corruption to be worth $100 million, and now
isn't worth the dirt covering her...Power is so fun
isn't it

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response Truth Hunter to his Publication

“isn't worth the dirt covering her”

The line if the day!

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

More than email. It is asserted that China got Mil plans and secrets.

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

It’s worse…..

nytimes.com
May 20, 2017 - At least 18 C.I.A. sources were killed or imprisoned in China between 2010 and 2012, one of the worst intelligence breaches in decades.

(1) Show this thread