How can I ever eat crab meat again without thinking of "Howie?" 😭 😭 😭

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

Ahh, this brings my favorite sea creature to mind: the octopus. Sometime take time to watch "My Octopus Teacher" and https://www.youtube.com/@octolabtv1168, and/or https://www.youtube.com/@octopusfanclub

Husband, proud dad & grandpa, USMC vet, rower, student of God's word/ climate change/ancient history. Ex-covid, OEM DNA, immune to stupid

In response Truth Sleuth to his Publication

Unfortunately for Howie(s), octopuses seem to enjoy eating crabs. As one person asked in the Replies, "what if it didn't have to be this way"...

(1) Show this thread

Universal Upgrade downloading... full services will resume shortly. 321... LOVE

My sons called Howie... Currently the EMF'S ARE KILLING HIM... Now they are trying to put him on BETA BLOCKERS but I know its the EMF's frying himn from the inside..

Who the fuck names an animal they are engaged in frying to death?

Maybe thats why the bible tells us not to eat them... because he knows how evil we are and that we will find a way to fjind entertainment from thinking of animals frying to death from the inside and therefor it will be easier to thing its ok it happening to someone elses kid...

Quite quite evil... so evil I think I may vomit now.

Lover of God, my husband & children, parents & siblings! Writer; musician-composer, Family Counselor; Patriot, Thinker who connects dots

I would not have a problem eating a crab named "Howie" or "Mattie" or "Lucy" or.....
Hahahaha😂

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

In response Alexis Hightower to her Publication

Hahahahahaha! That's cuz you're a pirate, Alexis!! LOLLLLLLLL (jk)

(1) Show this thread