A good friend of mine just called and said the Crohn's she had surgery for a few months ago is worse and the now think she has diverticulitis. She has had constant diarrhea for a couple of months. The Dr just informed her that she may have some sort of cancer too but they need to run more tests. She took the 1st shot because she worked for some doctors but no other shots. I told her about ivermectin and I knew there were other treatments but didn't know them off hand and there's also a protocol for those who took the shot to help get rid of it. They killed her father who was my best friend for years when he had to go in the hospital for COVID in August 2020. I'm sure they gave him remdesivir and I know they put him on a ventilator. and he died a few days later. Does anyone know the protocol for the vax repair and for treating cancer and the Crohns and diverticulitis? Thank you for any help.

My beautiful daughter just got married last week and that's my new pic.

Only people mentioned by @Jenny1294 in this post can reply

In response Rebecca Schoewe to her Publication

I've gotten My Ivermectin order from https://buyivermectinforhumans.us , and have been very happy with the service. They're in India, no Rx is required (ignore that box on the form), they also sell HCQ, AZM & other antibiotics, and they provide a tracking link for shipping.