#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

NY Stock Exchange is looking to leave NY.
Taxes.
Financial Awakening for Normies.

Its perplexing how so many cheer for demise/collapse of the market, not thinking thru how utterly devastating that outcome would be to likely millions of people whose 401ks ira's life savings(even if properly diversified), etc. Not to mention the stress and extreme negative pychological impact of losing ppls life savings would have on hard working brokers, money managers etc whom many put trust to manage their retirement portfolios. Q says not all will be clean, but using critical thinking, if market completely collapsed it would be a bloodbath😢 I for one am not rooting for that outcome 🙏

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Northstarz in this post can reply

I'm loving this show even though I lost my family and frens. Hey guys does anyone else in my position want to sue CNN? Always praying.

In response She Prays to her Publication

It will come back without the crooks.

Truth, Transparency, and America First! Supporter of Small American Businesses and the Buy American Movement.

it's part of the global financial fiat system. Probably money laundering and everything. Central banks have to crash. Enter Nesara/Gesara. Back to the gold atandard.

A lot of people have already lost their livelihoods and savings due to the last year. Many have lost carrer jobs, homes, vehicles, and much more. I don't think something like a market collapse even enters their mind. Many suffer already and it just gets worse.