I'm pretty sure this is the most of VK we've ever seen! πŸ˜„

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

Twitter @WarWeary17 ; TruthSocial @warweary

In response Serah Oceane β™‘ to her Publication

He took that pic purposely. The other day when he posted a pic on X someone commented that with all the mirrors within the terreract and around the room NOT ONE had him in the reflection, and now in that pic he is front and centre. I wouldn't be surprised if that's not even him.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response War Weary to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Graphic Artist & Illustrator - Authorized Minister - US Navy Wife - Former Instructor - US NAVY TAP - CEO - Proud Patriot - #Arkansas

"Stop zooming in!"

🀣🀣🀣

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away πŸŒŒπŸ’œβ™ΎοΈ

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

. 🀭

(1) Show this thread

Abraham Lincoln: Let the People Know the TRUTH and the Country is Safe. Love me some MAGA ENERGY!!! πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ IFBAP πŸ‡±πŸ‡·β€οΈπŸ‡±πŸ‡·

How is anyone seeing anything?

Is there a link?

In response Evangelina to her Publication

Prior to this the most we've ever seen of him is an arm lol! Now we know VK has black hair. 😎

(1) Show this thread

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

Nice trick VK!. Usually when one stands in front of a light, one's face is illuminated. How DID he do that? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins πŸ™

😳 I knew it! 😍

In response Jody Donohue to her Publication

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‹

(1) Show this thread

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

He warned us that his account would be done by the end of September, 2023

Now exactly when that is...πŸ€” many different calendars...

A Government big enough to give you anything you want is also big enough to take everything that you have.

I thought it was November 2023? You know, around the 60th anniversary of JFK's demise. Am I misremembering that?

(2) Show this thread

Trump is still my President. Truth will prevail.

Resembles someone from the past.

In response Suzy Bear to her Publication

(1) Show this thread

Memes, Sigma Empath, stoic, whisky, beer God is omniscient, omnipotent, and omnipresent; so what does God lack ... limitation -J. Peterson

I see a few things
A cube within a cube within a cube .....
A 2D projection filling a3D space

It appears he had harnessed an energy source !πŸ˜„

He's comfy lately. Also showing us his home and garage again!

In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication

It's nice to see him relaxed and enjoying his time with us. 😊

(1) Show this thread

Older & wiser. Have the scars to prove it.

πŸ€”
(Wondering if he’s a β€˜63 model too?)

Banned from Twitter on the same day as President Donald J. Trump...A Conspiracy Enthusiast...WWG1WGA Q 17 Trump 19 God bless America! NCSWIC

He's coming out...

Die hard Trump supporter MAGA no patience for liberals WWG1WGA pure blood TRUMP WON

Looks like Jr's head