DID YOU KNOW...

RAW MILK HEALS... not PASTERIZED milk.

Why is there such a brutal war on raw dairy and the farmers? Why does the FDA and USDA go to such insane lengths to try and take this one food away from you?

Do you really think they're trying to protect you from pathogens? Or are they trying to prevent you from having the food that prevents you from getting sick?

Raw dairy helps you detoxify, provides tons of bioavailable nutrition, heals your gut, and makes your immune system strong. All these things are bad for their business model.

We_The_People_US

Only people mentioned by @CaseyTurnup in this post can reply

Faith in Christ! Daughter, Wife, Mother, Grandmother. “Faith Hope Love” God Almighty Wins

In response Casey Turnup to her Publication

Bring real milk back.
LOVE

In response Tierney Pearce to her Publication

Found I could buy Pet Raw Goat Milk...

BUT I WANT FREEDOM to get Raw A2A2 Cow milk!

The raw Goat was in frozen food...went bad fast after defrosting...How good is FREEZING!
Enzymes and composition are still altered.

Great for seller not for buyer...product not fresh.🐮

(1) Show this thread

Where your attention goes, energy flows.

I remember washing down a brownie as a younger boy from the teet on the dairy farm, fresh as it gets.

Always got milk from a local dairy, added vitamin d3 was used as rat poison last I recall. But the taste verse store bought has no comparison.

God, Family, Country. I will not live my life based on your fear. WWG1WGA! NO DMs

I can't drink store bought milk. My stomach churns. I buy full fat milk at the farmer's market and I can drink the full gallon without a problem.

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

👍

In response Richie Richard to her Publication

Funny how that works!!!!

Eat whatever they outlaw!

(2) Show this thread

May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.

Weston Price - Real Milk Finder

https://www.realmilk.com/

I Love Truth. Jesus answered, "I am the way and the Truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. Jn 14:6

In the Bible, God's idea of a perfect place to live is a 'land that flows with milk and honey."
Milk and Honey must be important.

In response anna justice to her Publication

WELL SAID!

Years ago discovered A2A2 Grass Fed Whole Milk was without Mutation most have issues with.

Hard to find RAW ...because Whole Healthy Food.

(1) Show this thread

I'm a God loving Patriot, Prayer warrior, Mom of Four ❤️ and Gma of several ❤️ WWG1WGA 🇺🇲🦅🇺🇲🦅 TRUMP WON!!

I sent this to my family members a few months back.

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

WOW!

Thank you!

I live a secluded devoted spiritual life, tough to start convo but will comment and repost. not a bot as I’ve been called. AU, plz keep me!!

In response Patriot Mel to her Publication

Yep, raw goat milk, buy it from a farm who sells it almost straight from the goat that morning. I put kefir grains in two cups of milk for 24 hours and you have the BEST kefir with so many probiotics. Better than any store bought. You will never buy store bought again!!

(2) Show this thread