Trump - I’ve Been Preparing My Entire Life for this Battle - We’ll Be Able to Do things We Never Thought Possible!

“Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve been preparing for this moment my entire life!

We did such a good job 4 years ago, we were unfairly interrupted. Let’s be nice about it.

In many ways this is better, because we’ve seen what a bad job, they have shown us what a horrible job they do, and we’ll be able to do things that nobody would have thought possible, and people won’t be complaining even a little bit.”

Translation— The Operation to Save the World was PUT ON PAUSE, to show how bad the Deep State is, in order to win over the hearts & minds of citizens to avert a civil war & take down the Deep State Cabal.

Read between the lines anons.

This Clip
https://rumble.com/v3lh0oy-trump-ive-been-preparing-my-entire-life-for-this-battle-god-chosen.html

THE PAUSE
https://rumble.com/v1v8slg-trump-the-pause-it-will-be-a-four-year-period-and-much-easier-to-do-what-ha.htm

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Hobbs came back by Thursday last week...

✨ Christian. Patriot. PureBlood. ✨

Thank you so much Luis for putting this great post together. You did it very well. I'm sharing it on Gab and giving all credit to you. Your words in the "Translation" part is so well written and so spot on. Bravo to you!

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

I can see this - but.....I still have trust issues with Elon - just sayin'

In response Paula Taylor to her Publication

You’re not the only one😏

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts