Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

Please pray for my lifelong friend (sister) who had to make the most difficult decision of her life. After years of drug and alcohol abuse, her 30 year old son was trying to withdraw and ended up in the hospital. It was too late, his body was too broken. The doctors are removing the ventilator at 10:00am Central time. I’m so heartbroken for her and that sweet boy.

Another young American lost. Another shattered family.
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ˜­πŸ™πŸ»

Praying! No doubt his True Self has been trapped by Evil possession! She is freeing him and he will ultimately WIN against those monsters! πŸ™β€οΈ

I would bet his signs for her, have already started! She just needs to recognize those signs and they will continue! (My close friends brother just passed due to alcohol addiction for decades, he has sent Major undeniable signs to the family!). πŸ™

Praying for your friend and her family! There is no term (orphan, widow etc) for a Parent who loses a child. Should not happen, but it does. 😒. πŸ™

In response Trump Girl to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it