Please help! My husband is taking amoxicillan for infected teeth. It's been 6 days. Tonight he was incoherent kinda in a sleep walking mode. Does amoxicillan do this?

Only people mentioned by @RRLeath in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

I got a man. Not here to date. No DM’s. Sad that I even need to write this.

In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication

Sounds a bit like sepsis. Like the infection has spread. It sounds like how I was when I had a gangrenous gallbladder.
I’ve never heard of amoxicillin doing that.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Ohh and 528 Hz music - it helps healing and with sleep... just type it into YOU TUBE and it will pop up... I listen while I sleep.

TRUTH is LIGHT and LIGHT IS GOD..and ONLY THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE.

Im on it right now - I dont have a problem with it - I am having dental issues as well... I rinse with Peroxide and use baking soda - for brushing...stay away from acid foods like tomatoes...and small seeded items. Oregano Oil is a natural antibiotic but its difficult to handle the taste.... strong. Many are having dental issues right now /part of Ascension - the sleep patterns are part of it too.
**I also rub CBD/THC gel on the outside of my mouth and will take a THC tincture for the pain. Hope he feels better.

ARMY MEDIC VET 7 YRS KOREA 3 TOURS OATH NEVER EXPIRES US TREASURY IRS 78 79 RESIGNED WHEN I REALIZED THE CORRUPTION WWGIWGA 1111 Q Z

IT SHOULDNT.....THE AMOXICILLIN MIGHT NOT BE WORKING AND THE INFECTION WORSENED WOULD BE MY GUESS

I wouldn't think so if he has been taking for 6 days, infection should be getting better .... If infection was too severe, amoxicillin may not be working?

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

I do not know because I am allergic to cillins, but I have forwarded this to get more eyes on it. 🙏