AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

Our Priorities R AFU

Only people mentioned by @Divinedirtclod in this post can reply

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Now you know why they voted for FULL TERM Babies...Harvesting all the parts is a financial BOOM!

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication
In response Atom.Eve GOD to his Publication

Forgive them Father for they do not comprehend what they do. Amen

(2) Show this thread

USN(RET), eternally 25yrs old, widower (30yrs together), OathKeeper, The Oath never expires, "Peace Thru Superior Firepower", I follow bac

How can anyone do this, especially a medical professional who allegedly took an oath to save/protect lives?

I do not get it. Never did.

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response William B Doyle to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Formerly DOE Q Cleared Patriot and a proud Veteran of Great MEME War of '16 Re-enlisted in 2020. WWG1WGA!!! #DigitalSoldiers

Hippie Crits!

I'd rather see pp employees executed. yeah I said it.

(1) Show this thread