Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 471

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 475

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 479

Notice: Undefined index: url in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/core/components/post.php on line 483
COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR

Only people mentioned by @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply

Plant seeds. Live by Faith, Free The Children. wego.social. This is a WAR of HALOS vs Pitchforks & GOD WINS ALL WAYS

In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication

This is the reason I Love and Pray for ViceAdmiral Crandall. He is doing an incredible job dealing with people who are "absolute Evil beyond comprehension". He said to her/it, "You can kneel to the Grand Poohbah of the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes (a Flintstone’s reference) for all I care,” Vice Adm. Crandall said. “Let me tell you something: When I was assigned this task, it pained me. But I soon learned you people have no redeeming qualities—you’re irredeemable. And I’m numb.”

Pro-Life Christian. Intercessor. Evangelist. Artist. Marine Corps Veteran.

JUSTICE. 👊

Power of IAM. Saving the Children.Frequency369Ascension. Fooked.God Wins.Second Coming. Witness Protection program.Q is real #StandWithTrump