Today is my father's 93rd birthday. He is a WW2 US Navy Veteran and still proud of America he knows.

His mind is nearly gone now with dementia, but, I wanted to celebrate this day with my Frens still.

Happy Birthday Chief!

Because ...

#FamilyIsEverything#USNavy

Only people mentioned by @MamaT in this post can reply

In response Mama Tee to her Publication

Big love to your daddy from our family!
โค๏ธ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’œ

FJB .......Trump is my President

God bless

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’Ÿ our President Trumpโฃ๏ธ

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

Happy Birthday and Thank You for your service to our country! God be with you.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

Happy Birthday to your Daddy, what a handsome photo of him! I thank him for his service ๐Ÿ™ and thank you for sharing this special day with us.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Happy birthday Dad and thanks for your service. GOD bless you always.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, โค๏ธUSA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. ๐Ÿคฌ pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

Happy birthday to your sweet dad and American hero!! May his days be filled with Godโ€™s blessings and lots of love.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

Cheers! Happy Birthday to you Chief! GOD BLESS US ONE AND ALL! Thank you for your honor.๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ป

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

Happy Birthday to your Dad!

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. ๐Ÿ˜˜ Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Celebrating you both... thank you for sharing about your father. What a treasure of a picture!! Blessings.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ•Š๐Ÿ˜Ž

Proud military wife, mom and grand mother. Family first always, unapologetic patriot. DJT is my only POTUS GAB social: Gigi1217

Happy birthday to your sweet papa! Thank you kind Sir for your service!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PATRIOT โ™ก

American Patriot, Native Floridian, Quasi Off The Grid Rural Swamp Dweller (By Choice!). Trump/MAGA Supporter. Banned Off Twit,YT,IG..next?

God Bless Him! A Very Happy 93rd Birthday to your precious Daddy!

UK Patriot...fed up with the Medical Tyranny. Been Red Pilled for many years. Love Trump...WWG1WGA Worldwide.

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ Happy Birthday Sir ๐Ÿ’™

Patriot, Digital soldier, Anon, Memer, Empath, WWG1WGA, MAGA,, NRA, SAVETHECHILDREN, God Wins, Trump is my President-NO DMS-

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

A blessed and wonderful 93rd birthday to your father! Thank you to him for serving our nation's Navy during World War 2. May God bless him beyond measure!

Handsome Hero!!

Please ๐Ÿ™ Tell him Thank You for being an American Soldier and Happy Birthday!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽˆ

Happy Birthday Dad!

Only followers of this user (@PrayEveryDay) can see their posts

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

Wishing your father a very happy birthday. ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ™

Happy Birthday Wishes to your Father!!!
God bless and protect him!
Thank him for his service please๐Ÿธ

The Best is yet to come. God Wins! Save Our Children. Matthew 7:12

Happy Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚

Communism is a dystopia. Capitalism is a utopia. Also learning to be multilingual :)

Happy Birthday to him! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ’–

Only followers of this user (@QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’—

Happy birthday to your Dad! Give him a collective hug from all of us here on AU!

"Say What You and Mean What You Say" โ€œChance Favors the Prepared Mindโ€ Conquer Destiny by Being Ready for Anything.

Congrates handsome young man!

:)

Only followers of this user (@Pinky8853) can see their posts

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Happy Birthday and thank you for all you've done for our country!