Only people mentioned by @BrizbyFinley in this post can reply

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

In response Brizby Finley to her Publication

Said “scam” in Oklahoma post comments

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Yeah another AU mentioned it was also posted from from being from Missouri… why do people do this crap?!

(1) Show this thread

This was on my Facebook page....same name different state. hmmmm FLOOD YOUR FEEDS ~ MISSING!! In Wintersprings
Our Dad, Walter Peters aged 73 drove out last night with his dog Cami and he still hasn’t returned. He doesn’t know where he’s going, he has dementia. There is a silver alert activated on him. Please help bump this post so we can get him home safely🙏🏻

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!! They thought they buried us, but they didn’t realize that we were seeds!!

In response Proud Patriot to her Publication

Well damn!!

In response Proud Patriot to her Publication

Same here. People were saying it is a scam.

(2) Show this thread

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

Dear God please send this man the help he needs to return home safe.
This man is in need of your help right now
Thank you God Amen

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Thank you Lord for blessing, healing and guiding their Dad home safe. Your Divine Mercy is forever.🙏😇

God fearing Patriot.Fed up with the insanity,more of an organizer than a fighter unless my back is to the wall.MI lets get together.Married.

Lord please protect man & dog, bring them home safe. Comfort the family, knowing You are in charge & you care about us. Thank you Jesus ❤️🙏💯❤️

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

🙏Lord bring Him home Safe 🙏